1. Return is allowed only for any manufacturing defect/damage and is subject to the provisions of the product warranty document provided to you along with the product at the time of your purchase (the “Warranty Document”). Notwithstanding anything contained herein, you shall not be entitled to return the products, and we shall have no obligations or liability in respect of products where we are satisfied that the defect or damage complained of, was caused by or resulting from any acts or omissions on your part, including but not limited to misuse, improper storage, maintenance, use, assembly, installation, alteration or repair. Save and except as expressly provided in this Return Policy, you shall not be entitled to cancel any order, where the products pertaining to such order have already been despatched by the Company to the address specified in the relevant order.
2. Subject to the provisions of this Return Policy, in order to be eligible to return the product and avail of the refund as described herein, you have to notify the Company in writing and return the product within 48 (forty eight) hours from the time you received it.
3. The product must be unused and in its original condition with all original tags and packaging intact and should not be broken or tampered with.
4. You will need to submit the original invoice along with the product to us in order to return the product, subject to the other terms and conditions contained in this Return Policy.
5. You need to inform us about your decision to return the product on firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide us with full details of the defect complained of, the invoice number and delivery note number, prior to shipping the same to us.
1. You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning the product.
2. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
3. You have to ensure that the returned product reaches us in good condition. Any cost incurred towards the transit damages will be debited to you.
You will be notified once we received your returned product.
Where we are satisfied, after inspection of the returned product, that the complaint by you in respect of the product is genuine and is not excluded under the provisions of this Return Policy or the Warranty Document, we will notify you of the status of your refund, and thereafter, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive refund amount within 15 working days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You agree that on receiving the delivery of the products from the Company, you shall inspect the same to ensure that the number of products delivered is in accordance with the number of products ordered by you. In the event of short delivery, you will need to bring such short delivery to the attention of the courier who delivered the products to you. On doing so, the courier shall himself, verify the quantity to satisfy himself that there is a short delivery. Upon the courier agreeing that there is a short delivery, you shall need to mention on the proof of delivery document, the fact of short delivery, the number of products actually delivered by the Company, and the number of products actually ordered by you, and submit the same to the courier. On doing so, the Company shall investigate your claim and, if the Company is satisfied as to the legitimacy of your complaint, as soon as may be practicable for the Company, arrange for the remaining undelivered portion of such shipment to be delivered to you. In connection with the above, you agree that you shall extend all necessary cooperation to the Company and its agents, and provide all documentation and information as may be required by the Company. You agree and acknowledge that the Company shall not be required to entertain and shall have no liability or obligation towards you or any other person as regards any short-delivery, where you fail to notify the Company within the aforementioned timeframe.
The return of the defective or damaged products and refund as contemplated above shall be your sole and exclusive remedy in case of defective or damaged products.
The aforesaid provision of the undelivered products shall be your sole and exclusive remedy in case of short delivery.